Nellie Partow has built a reputation for designing clothing that combines refined minimalism with a distinctly effortless and alluring approach. Partow graduated from San Francisco State University with a degree in business, followed by a degree in fashion design from Parsons School of Design in New York City.
Partow has worked alongside senior designers at Donna Karan, and landed her first position at Calvin Klein, upon graduation. Nellie also gained insight, edge and experience designing at John Varvatos.
Intern candidates must receive school credit.
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable and punctual
- Creative problem-solver
- Professional and organized
- Serious ambition to be in the fashion industry
- Mac computer skills and some social networking (Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Facebook, Twitter)
*include but are not limited to
- Flat Sketching
- Archiving and organization
- Fabric and trim sourcing
- Assist Creative Director
- Prepare and organize showroom
- Assist with line sheets, development and production boards
© 2023 Free Fashion Internships, LLC