When: Internship to start on January 17, 2023
Accepting Applications Until: February 09, 2023
Interns needed to assist sales director of multiple women’s contemporary brands in NYC. This position is part-time and will be partially remote and partially working hands-on with the sales director! Meetings will take place in person, via zoom or calls and there will be various projects to work on. This is an excellent opportunity to connect and grow within the fashion industry as we work with some of the best fashion brands and buyers in the US. Looking to hire ASAP with potential to transition to a part- or full-time paid position for the right candidate.Requirements:
I am looking for reliable, responsible, organized, and self-motivated candidates! Is that you?
Prepare for and learn all aspects of the industry with a true hands-on experience!
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Follow instructions and work well with team members
- Proficient computer skills specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-starter with an eagerness to learn
- Strong visual skills
- Smart, charismatic, hard-working, results driven, and fashion lover
- Curating email blasts and sending them out
- Merchandising product for marketing emails and PDFs
- Market research
- Assisting in buy meetings
- Participating in upcoming photo shoots and seasonal preparation
- Create visual stories with samples / collections
- Prepping for day-to-day tasks
- Work closely with sales director to learn brand strategies
This internship is unpaid.