Fashion Row Collective is a dynamic fashion tech, media, and events company based out of Atlanta, GA. We are a vibrant fashion community and platform with a dynamic fusion of creativity and innovation at the forefront of the fashion industry. Our platform blends creativity, technology, and culture, to drive innovation in the fashion industry. We focus on unlocking access for emerging brands while creating meaningful narratives through creative platforms, content media, programs and events.
We are seeking a creative and driven Brand & Marketing Intern to contribute to our brand-building and marketing strategies. This role requires a balance of creativity and analytical skills to support our mission of being the definitive destination for emerging talent.
The Fashion Marketing Intern will support the creation and execution of marketing strategies that enhance brand awareness and consumer engagement.
• Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
• Strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing strategies.
• Passion for the fashion industry and a keen sense of emerging trends.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Proficiency in digital marketing tools and social media platforms.
• Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns (event, email, social media, and promotional).
• Conduct market research and analysis of the latest fashion trends and technologies
• Collaborate with the team to create engaging brand content.
• Assist with the planning and organization of virtual and physical fashion marketing events