Location: New York, US
When: Internship to start on September 09, 2023
Accepting Applications Until: September 20, 2023
DALYA is a custom made to order women apparel brand based in New York City. DALYA aims to give every woman the freedom to dress the way she wants to be addressed. For too long, custom clothing has been reserved for men. DALYA gives women the tool to create custom pieces that they actually want to wear, the way they want to wear them.Requirements:
Applicant must be a people person and have an understanding for a retail/pop up environment. Must be excited to learn about everything that goes into setting up a shop and all that goes into running/starting a fashion brand. Responsibilities:
Apparel design or fashion business student or recent graduate who is available 2-3 days per week. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive, go-getter, can do attitude. Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop and Excel is a strong plus.
- Helping organize, decorate and style the retail store
- Interact with customers and help guide them in their purchases
- Sit in on client bespoke meetings and fittings
- Assist in bespoke appointments by taking customer measurements
- Refit and alter any customer orders as needed
- Manage any in store events with founder
- Assist with all and any photoshoots/ events.
- Lead content creation for social media channels.
- Research and design looks for upcoming season.
This internship is paid.